Monday 14 June 2021

Toolkits At Our School!🏫💻

 Toolkits At Our School!🏫💻


Assalamu Alaikum Bloggers, Today I will blog about when we did toolkits at our school! We had a day where we got to explore 3 different Tookits. I was a presenter and I presented Book Creator with Nora = https://wpsnorat.blogspot.com/  There were 24 presenters that worked in pairs to create a toolkit. So there were 12 toolkits on the day. Book Creator, Drones, Google Maps, Webcam Toy, Incredibox, MakeyMakey, Slide animation, Brainbox, Piskel, Music Lab, Spheros and Word Art. Our teachers had planed to do a school Toolkit because it was STEM {Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths } Week. The Seniors and middles filled in a google form to choose which toolkit they want to go in. If you were a presenter you could only fill in 1 box because, you had to present the other 2.

The 1st toolkit I didn't present I went to one. The toolkit I went to was Drones that was in the hall. We started by getting into groups of 4. then one of us had to open our Chromebook an get the website to control the drone. The presenters showed us a slideshow of how to use them. Once they were done they showed us how to fly it and we finally got to fly it too. Each person from a group got a turn to fly it. When it was the next groups turn all the drones had gotten there battery wasted and they couldn't fly anymore. Lucky the Spheros presenters were next door on the other side of the hall. They had let us borrow a few Spheros so we could have a go. We had lots and lots of fun. The bell had rung it's time for morning tea. After Morning tea it was the next toolkit. 

On the second toolkit Nora and I presented in the hall 14 people had come! We had casted our slideshow on the screen and we called the role everyone was here. We had started of our slideshow by introducing our self then we had read the slideshow to them. After that we had let them have sandpit time where they got to use Book Creator. They had all created amazing comics. And some people were even brave enough to present there own Book/Comic. 

The 3rd toolkit was pretty much the same as the first one but the 3rd one only had girls in it. I really enjoy doing toolkits and seeing others enjoy too I hope we can do Toolkits again next term and  the tern after that. I hope you enjoyed reading my blog see you later!!!!👋👋👋

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ayana, my name is Leeya and I really love that you said on your last toolkit you only had girls in it. Also I heard you had a great day on Friday with your student led toolkits, lots of people were talking about it on the playground. I went to the WordArt toolkit, and my second choice was Piskel. My final toolkit was Book Creator. My favourite toolkit was book creator and piskel. Maybe next time you could tell us a bit more about your third toolkit. if you want to see Te Ana Ako's blog this is the link: https://wpsteanaako.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.