Thursday 19 August 2021

New Zealand At The 2020 Olympics!

 New Zealand At The 2020 Olympics!

Salaam Bloggers. Today I will tell you about our Olympic DLO {Digital Learning Object}. We had to make our DLO on one of these websites. Book Creator, Google Slides and Google Drawing I chose Book Creator. We had to create a DLO on one of these focused question's:


1. What makes up the important features of the Summer Olympic Games?


2. How have the Olympic Games changed from the Ancient Games to the Modern Games to the Present Day Games?


3. "What is happening for 

NZ at the Tokyo Olympics in 2021?"


I chose Number 3! We were learning to summaries and retell the main ideas and important information from what I have read in my own words. 

We had to follow this SC : Find important information about my topic.

Find information from a range of sources including one I have found by myself

Write information in my own words in my DLO

Include a clear heading and subheadings in my DLO

My layout is clear and easy to read

I have included relevant pictures to add interest to my presentation

My information and ideas help my audience to understand the learning


My Favorite part was when I got to gather all the information the images onto Book Creator than decorating it and, finally finishing it!

Here are the pictures of each page of my DLO Book!

Page 1

Page 2 - 3

Page 4 - 5

Page 6 - 7

Page 8 - 9

Page 10 - 11

Page 12 - 13

Page 14 - 15

Page 16 - 17

Thank You for reading my Blog about my DLO I hope you enjoyed it Blog you later Bye!!





















6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ayana, it's wonderful to see that you're already posting work during our Level 4 lockdown in Auckland. Your book is very interesting and you've included facts that I didn't know myself until I just read them. I am particularly impressed with how you have self-assessed against the Success Criteria, well done. Having watched many of the Olympic events over the last few weeks, have you decided which is your favourite? Maybe some of the games you tried at the Senior Olympic day could be played by your bubble at home over the next few days. Take care, stay safe and keep being kind. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW is all I can say. What a great blog post, you have clearly outlined the task, WALT and Success Criteria and then added your fabulous book. Well done. Keep on being awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work Ayana & I really love that woman have been competing or should we say succeeding better than men in this Olympic Games.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome blog post Ayana!

    Your chosen questions show great insight into the Olympics!
    Using the book creator to show your research was an excellent idea. I really like the facts about the number of medals we have won. It was awesome to watch the Olympics this year and see how well our athletes have done.

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ka pai Ayana. Your writing is definitely clear and easy to read. You've put a lot of effort into this. What challenges did you face along the way? Can you embed a Book Creator project to save you screenshotting it all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Phil, The challenges I faced was to keep on finding interesting facts and putting them on the Book Creator. It took a long time to complete. I could not embed my Book Creator because it would not let me or anyone else.
      Thanks again for reading my blog.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.